AVG Internet Security 2017 16.0.7227 Final (x86/x64) Multilingual
AVG continues to deliver advanced antivirus protection with the launch of AVG Internet Security 2017. It goes beyond simply detecting and removing viruses on your PC by blocking infected links as you browse, checking files before they’re downloaded, and helping protect your personal data online and on your PC with enhanced privacy features. With 2017, we’ve improved our core engine and its accuracy, and included a new cloud-based detection method. And because we know that security is just as important as usability, Internet Security 2017 features a revamped, easier-to-use design.
We’ve been hard at work optimizing our core engine to increase its detection accuracy. That includes better detection of screen-locker ransomware and improved scanning of all downloadable files to keep you safe from an exponentially expanding pool of threats.
And when a new online threat breaks out and spreads, the key to keeping you protected is the speed with which we can react. Our new Outbreak Detection gives us the tools to act immediately and curtail their spread. With Internet Security 2017, you don’t have to wait until the next virus-definition package is ready to be protected: the moment we know a threat’s there, you’re covered.
Finally, we believe security should be clean and simple to be effective, and we’ve put a lot of work in making sure Internet Security 2017 is intuitive to use. Our new simplified design makes sure you know what needs your attention at a glance. Combined with our free comprehensive online support, you can be sure you’re getting our best protection.
Blocks viruses, spyware, & other malware
Scans web, Twitter®, & Facebook® links
Securely deletes files to prevent snooping
Protects you from harmful downloads
Encrypts & password-protects private files
Stops spammers and scammers
Blocks hackers so you can shop safely
AVG Internet Security 2017:
– For users of the paid version, the virus database update period was shortened to 2 hours.
– Introducing new graphics of AVG main user interface.
– All Data Safe user settings will be preserved after program upgrade to version 2015.
– Suppressed display of a button with no assigned functionality in the detection dialog.
– Improved security of Firewall rule verification process.
– Fixed issue with different detection count displayed in the scan report and the history log.
– Fixed issue with possible corruption of data transferred over network.
* A completely new installer
* Improve: Cloud-based security in real time (Real-Time Cloud Detection), which makes it easier to identify the latest threats and to better protect against malicious websites
* Other improvements