When to use?:
• Hard Drives that have been formatted.
• Corruptted or missing critical file system structures.
• Accidental file deletion.
• File loss without reason.
• Unexpected system shutdown or application failure.
• Computer viruses and worms infection or corruption.
• Boot-up problems.
• Partition structures are damaged or deleted.
• Damage due to a power failure or surge.
• Recover files from devices with unknown file systems including Hard Disk, external ZIP/USB drive, removable SmartMedia, MemoryStick, SD cards, etc.
• Recover files from unreadable Dynamic Disk.
• Recover Linux files in Windows Systems.
• Recover deleted or lost files emptied from the Recycle Bin.
• File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows.
• Disk recovery after a hard disk crash.
• Get back files after a partitioning error or hard disk crash.
• Get data back from RAW hard drives.
• Recover office document, photo, image, video, music, email, etc.
• Recover from hard drive, USB drive, memory card, memory stick, camera card, Zip, floppy disk or other storage media.
• Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS/NTFS5, EXT2/EXT3 file systems.
• New! Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7,8
• High quality of file recovery.
– Disconnect net
– Use Keygen to register.