PreSonus Studio One 3.0.2 x86 x64 MultiLang
The next standard is here! Introducing Studio One 3. New version 3 builds on the blazingly fast workflow, unparalleled sound quality, and rock-solid stability that made Studio One the fastest growing DAW of all time. It adds innovative songwriting and arranging tools, inspiring and unique sound-design capabilities, and a gorgeous new, high-dpi, multi-touch interface that is optimized to keep you engaged, even on extended sessions.
Studio One 3 – Version History and Release Notes
Version 3.0.2 Release Notes :
This document lists all Studio One 3 maintenance updates and their included fixes and improvements.
New features and improvements:
– Reference manual now available in Japanese, German, and French
– Studio One Prime activation support
– Slate RAVEN & various multi-touch improvements
– Focus newly added tracks
– Added command for open/close Arranger Track
– “Show sources” command also working with Multi Instrument
– Audio Pool selection UI improvements
The following issues have been fixed:
– [OS X] crashes on quit
– Send FX divider fixes
– Fader size jumps when opening mix console input or output
– Arranger track did not copy time signatures
– Multi output tool routing lost after switching song
– Undo for insert time signature
Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor
(Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
4 GB RAM
(8 GB or more recommended)
30 GB hard-drive space
Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution
(high-dpi monitor recommended)
A multi-touch enabled monitor is required for touch operation
1.Uninstall previous versions.
2.Install StudioOne with installer.
3.Run our keygen.
4.Patch “Studio One.exe” .
2.Select offline authorization.
3.Run our keygen on Windows.
4.Copy MachineID to the keygen.
Generated licenses are linked to the license of main application.
If you want to activate additional contents, you need to generate & reauthorize all.
You can reauthorize from the menu items.