WinToUSB Enterprise – is allows you to install and run Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using an ISO image or CD/DVD drive as the source of installation. WinToUSB also support creating bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you to transfer the contents of WinPE to the USB drive and make the drive bootable. Additionally, WinToUSB can be booted on multiple computers. On the first connection, it automatically detects the system hardware, then downloads and installs the required drivers. So the next time it is connected to the same PC, it will instantly identify the proper tools. Because not all software supports running on such an operating system, it is advisable that they be tested initially, preventing you from encountering difficulties later on, when you might depend on that certain utility.
– Easy-to-use wizard interface that provides step-by-step instructions for installing Windows/WinPE on a USB drive.
– Install Windows/WinPE from an ISO image or CD/DVD drive.
– Support for Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Technical Preview/2008 R2/2012/2012 R2 and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
– Use any edition of Windows 8/8.1/10 Technical Preview to create Windows To Go USB drive.
– Support for MBR and GPT disk layouts.
– Don’t need install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit) or WADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).
– Windows 7/2008 R2 does not have built-in USB 3.0 support, so Windows 7/2008 R2 will have to be booted from a USB 2.0 port.
– USB flash drives are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows from a USB flash drive, highly recommend using a USB hard disk.
– Windows To Go drives can be booted on different computers, so you can carry it to anywhere and use it on any computer.
– Windows 7/2008 R2 is not completely portable. You may have activation and driver problems when booting on different computers.
– You need to be an administrator on the computer you are installing the WinToUSB on.